Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Dell Server Deployment Pack for ConfigMgr 1511+

The current version (as of 5/11/2016) of the Dell Server Deployment Pack (DSDP) is 3.0 will install into ConfigMgr 1511 and 1602, and might let you import and create driver packages.  But, as of right now (5/11/2016), we still cannot import the Dell ToolKit (DTK) to allow the rest of the Dell scripts to work and to create boot images.  The current version of DTK is 5.3.

This is because ConfigMgr 1511+ requires ADK 10; and DTK is not yet compatible with ADK10.

From what I have been told, around the release time of Windows 2016 we should have OpenManage 8.4, which will include DTK 5.4 which will support ADK 10.

3 comments:

  1. DTK 5.4 is out. But still problems importing it in DSDP 3.0 in configmgr 1606 with latest ADK 10. Message: "The Windows PE drivers in the DTK are not compatible with the WAIK/ADK installed on the system". Seems Dell needs to work on DSDP with urgence because it is very silent on the subject. Feels like a dead product. Anyone else with this problem?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry but I have not had time to test DTK 5.4 and the latest couple of versions of ADK yet. I will see if I can get more info on this in the near future and get something posted. Thank you for letting me know.

      Delete
  2. I can confirm that DTK 5.4 is working with SCCM 1610 after you install DSDP 3.1. I'm the same Anonymous user that complaint about DSDP 3.0 with SCCM 1606. So Dell finally came forward.

    ReplyDelete